July 7 - 9, 2020 | | San Diego, CA
Storage Week Plus 2020 will take a deep dive into value engineering and structuring storage projects, and explore the emergent use cases, business models, and technological approaches leading companies are pursuing to capture huge near-term deployment opportunities.
Join a who’s who of policymakers, utility and other customers, renewable energy and storage developers, and the financiers leading the burgeoning growth of storage to gain invaluable insights into:
- The latest on emerging state policies and FERC Order 841 rules, and their impacts on storage markets
- Major new procurements: emergency resilience RFO, CPUC capacity shortage, NY & NV initiatives
- Prospects for deployment of non-lithium storage technologies
- What is driving the procurement decisions of utilities and CCAs
- Value engineering of storage systems to best provide firming, RA, capacity, ancillary services and other products and services
- Identifying best practices in storage project contracting and finance
Plus, gain access to both pre-conference Executive Briefings to learn more about the hottest trends in storage:
Safety in Storage Systems takes a deep dive into applying emerging new safety codes, standards and best practices, including sensor and suppression technologies, to ensure the ongoing viability of stationary ESS.
Storage for Resilience will explore how the need to increase resilience for utilities, C&I customers and residential customers is driving the deployment of grid-connected, microgrid and rooftop solar + storage systems in unprecedented numbers.
Senior Vice President
STARWOOD ENERGY GROUP GLOBAL, LLC
THE MOONSHOT FACTORY
Senior Vice President, Green Investment Group
MACQUARIE CAPITAL (USA) INC.
CIO and Co-Founder
Mark A. Frigo
Vice President, Head of Energy Storage, North America
Chief Policy Officer
Project Manager, Utility of the Future
Senior Vice President of Business Development & Sales
Sr. Director of Local Development, Electrification and Innovation
EAST BAY COMMUNITY ENERGY
Catherine E. Von Burg
CEO & President
SIMPLIPHI POWER, INC.
For Government, Utility, and Non-Profit pricing click here.