The New Boom in Solar + Battery Storage: Things are heating up!
Sep 20, 201810:00am PDT1 hourIncreased renewables penetration, declining capital costs, progressive state mandates and other trends have contributed to the boom in battery storage in recent years. Today, utilities and other offtakers around the country are actively procuring battery storage, and are especially interested in “hybrid” solar + battery storage projects.
Webinar discussion items include:
· Update on current market in energy storage and solar + battery storage projects
· Today’s solar + battery storage project deal structures, and key issues and challenges involved
· Issues and potential solutions for financing solar + battery storage projects
· Operational, commercial and tax considerations in designing and structuring solar + battery storage projects
· The most active domestic and international markets for solar + battery storage projects
· Les Sherman, Partner, Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
· Rohit Sachdev, Partner, Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
· Greg Brehm, Director of Power Resources, Marin Clean Energy
· Fleming Ray, Senior Project Manager, DNV GL