The Canna Compliant Supply Chain Summit is a one-of-a-kind event that brings regulators, operators, and top distro experts together to build a compliant supply chain in CA…
Ultrasonic Liquid Processing for Cannabis Extraction and Emulsification
Written By: Jen Neville
May 22, 2018
Take a deep dive into ultrasonic liquid processing for cannabis extraction and emulsification, with host Ellis Smith and guest Dr. Peshkovsky, Co-founder and President of Industrial Sonomechanics.
During their session, you’ll learn about:
* How cannabis extracts can be made water-soluble.
* The benefits of cannabis extract nanoemulsions.
* Why translucency is important.
* How water-soluble cannabis extracts be administered.
* Increases in the bioavailability and why it acts faster.
* The physical principle of ultrasonic extraction.
* Potential advantages of this method compared to other extraction methods.
Join Leading Cannabis Operators, Regulators & Testing Experts in the Industry
The Canna West Summit 2018 is the best place to connect and hear from with state regulators, learn from peers, and absorb best practices from the entire value chain.
Ellis Smith & Dr. Peshkovsky