The Premier Event Uniting Local Governments in NY, NJ, and CT with Cheaper, Cleaner Local Energy Solutions
Local governments from New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut are independently building opportunities to switch to clean energy.
- New York is one of the most active community solar markets in the country with plans to stimulate another 1000 MW in the near future
- Meanwhile New Jersey and Connecticut community solar pilot programs have recently launched, and still need some fine-tuning
Now imagine top Tri-State area clean energy industry professionals getting together to scale the learnings and successes of the leading state programs. It could ultimately stimulate their combined local economies, save residents and small businesses money, and contribute mutually-beneficial long term value (and savings!) to the area’s entire energy value chain.
Infocast’s inaugural Tri-State Community Energy is the premier area event where local leaders from New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut will gather together to…
- Be the first to hear from state regulators about their brand new programs, how they will impact future development
- Share the latest information on area community solar and wind policies and market growth potential
- Hear how utilities plan to get ahead of the inevitable rush of Tri-State community energy projects
- Learn how distributed energy resources (DERs), and renewable developers and vendors will grow their businesses in—and across—one of the most active areas in the country
- Benefit from the experience of the Tri-State clean energy early-entries: what lessons have already been learned in the area, and is there anything the states can be doing better in their separate and combined pursuits?
Plus, don’t miss Infocast’s Tri-State Executive Briefing, a one-day tutorial dedicated to help local governments aggregate community energy. This is the chance to connect with industry peers and CCA/GEA administrators who have successfully procured cheaper, clean, local energy. Hear about the evolution and execution of their programs, and walk away with proven step-by-step plans that work.
Interested in Speaking?
Contact Katherine Blair
818-888-4445 ext 22
Interested in Sponsoring?
Contact Jeffrey Shapiro
818-888-4445 ext 65
Who Should Attend?
Consultants and Lawyers
Hardware, Software, Solutions Providers
Local Governments (County and Municipal Officials)
Renewable Developers (primarily community solar)
Sustainable Energy Advocates
Policymakers and Regulators
Director of Business Development
Director of Origination
SULLIVAN COUNTY OFFICE OF SUSTAINABLE
Paul A. Colbert
Associate General Counsel, Regulatory Affairs
VILLAGE OF UPPER BROOKVILLE
VP of Business Development & Chief Legal Officer
Adjunct Professor & Former Commissioner
COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY, SIPA & NJ BOARD OF PUBLIC UTILITIES
CCA Project Leader
MUNICIPAL GAS & ELECTRIC ALLIANCE
INCLUSIVE PROSPERITY CAPITAL
Chief, Consumer Advocacy, Office of Consumer Services
NY State Department of Public Service
Program Manager, NY-SUN
NEW YORK STATE DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SERVICE
Senior VP, Customer Energy Solutions
Executive Vice President, Development
BAYWA RENEWABLE ENERGY
Senior VP, Community Solar and Commercial Sales
Renewable Power Contracts Manager
Executive Vice President, Managing Director
ZIONS ENERGY LINK
Program Manager, Communities and Local Government
Senior Manager of Rates and Pricing
PSEG LONG ISLAND
General Manager, Utility of the Future
Managing Director, Investment & Portfolio Management
NY Green Bank
- Arcadia Power
- Atlantic City Electric, an Exelon company
- BayWa Renewable Energy
- Bloomfield, CT
- Bluerock Solar
- Central Hudson
- CleanChoice Energy
- Commercial Utility Consultants
- Consolidated Edison
- Energize NY
- Energy Improvement Corporation
- Gabel Associates
- Inclusive Prosperity Capital
- Independent Power Producers of New York
- Joule Assets
- Kearsarge Energy
- Municipal Gas & Electric Alliance
- Nautilus Solar
- Northeast Clean Energy Council
- NJ Board of Public Utilities
- NY State Department Of Public Service
- NY State Energy Research and Development Authority
- NY Green Bank
- PSEG Long Island
- Silicon Ranch
- Sullivan County Office Of Sustainable Energy
- SunLight General Capitol
- Sustainable Westchester
- Village Of Upper Brookville, NY
- Westchester Power
- Zions Energy Link
For Government, Regulator, Utility, NGO, and Academic pricing, click here.
*Special attendee rates subject to verification by Infocast
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Risk-Free Early Bird
Take advantage of the Early Bird rates risk-free! If an Early Bird registration is later canceled, an administrative charge will not be applied and the full tuition amount will be refunded.
For teams of three or more from the same organization, the third and subsequent registrants qualify for a 50% discount. Discounts cannot be combined.
Cancellation, Refund & Credits
Should you be unable to attend, a refund, less a $195 administrative charge, will be made for cancellations received more than 10 business days before the event. We will be pleased to transfer your registration to another member of your company, or credit the registration to another Infocast event if you register within 6 months from the date of this event. If the event is canceled, Infocast’s liability is limited to the refund of the event registration fee opnly.
Community Networking Disclaimer
Accessing the Infocast Event Community system is, in financial terms, equivalent to attending the event; no refunds or credits will be made to users thereafter.
Photography & Videography
Photography and/or videography may take place on-site at Infocast events. By agreeing to the terms and conditions, you are consenting that you or your likeness may be photographed or recorded and used in future Infocast materials for marketing, promotional or creative purposes.
Need Help with Registration?
Give Us a Call: (818) 888-4445 x10
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan
New York, NY 10019
Phone: (212) 977-4000
Room Rate: $279.00 + Tax on Monday, January 14 & Tuesday, January 15, 2019 & $129 on Wednesday, January 16, 2019
Reservation Call In No: 1-888-233-9527
Reservation Web Link: Click Here
Cutoff Date: Friday, December 14, 2019
Group Name: Information Forecast
Group Code: IFI
**WARNING: Please do not book any guest rooms with 3rd Party Housing Companies for this event. Infocast does not partner with outside housing companies, so we advise that you only book guest rooms at the hotel using the details provided above.**