March 4 - 6, 2020 | Key Bridge Marriott | Arlington, VA
Join us once again for Transmission Summit East – Infocast’s premier event where policy-makers, senior executives, and industry leaders come together to explore the changing policy landscape, business strategies, grid modernization investment decisions, emerging opportunities, and transmission planning amidst a major influx of renewables and a rapidly emerging grid.
Join leading utilities, policymakers, and senior executives to discuss:
- The rapid expansion of renewables, DERs, IoT, and what it means for transmission planning
- The new FERC focus on transmission incentives, and the investment opportunities created for grid-enhancing technologies and storage
- The potential for extreme weather events to inspire new resiliency-based transmission planning and create a new investment paradigm
- The transmission investments that will be needed to interconnect massive new offshore wind farms
Executive Briefing: Transmission in the New Era of Energy
March 4, 2020
Attend the Pre-Summit Executive Briefing to hear from thought leaders and key transmission executives how planning strategies are changing to integrate storage, coordinate with distribution operators, protect against extreme weather events and cyber threats, and leverage the power of cloud computing.
Summit – March 5-6, 2020
Managing Director, Transmission Planning
AMERICAN ELECTRIC POWER (AEP)
Vice President, Federal Government Policy
PJM INTERCONNECTION, LLC
Cary B. Hinton
Director, Office of External Affairs
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION OF THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
Vice President, Transmission & Market Fundamentals
APEX CLEAN ENERGY
Odogwu Obi Linton, Esq.
MARYLAND PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
CONSUMER ADVOCATES OF PJM STATES (CAPS)
General Manager, Utility of the Future
- Able Grid Energy Solutions
- American Electric Power (AEP)
- American Public Power Association (APPA)
- Apex Clean Energy, Inc.
- Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM)
- Consolidated Edison
- Consumer Advocates of PJM States (CAPS)
- Dominion Energy
- Evergy Inc.
- Exelon Utilities
- Georgia Public Service Commission
- Grid Strategies LLC
- ITC Holdings Corp.
- Maryland Public Service Commission
- Mid-Atlantic Renewable Energy Coalition (MAREC)
- National Grid
- National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA)
- PJM Interconnection LLC
- Public Service Commission of the District of Columbia
- RES Group
- Southern Company
- United States Department of Energy’s National Energy Technology Laboratory (NETL)
For Government, Utility and Non-Profit pricing, click here.
Key Bridge Marriott
1401 Lee Highway
Arlington, VA 22209
Room Rate: $269
Reservation Call-In #: (800) 228-9290 or (703) 524-6400
Reservation Web Link: Click Here
Reservation Deadline: Friday, February 11, 2020
Group Name: Transmission East 2020
**WARNING: Please do not book any guest rooms with 3rd Party Housing Companies for this event. Infocast does not partner with outside housing companies, so we advise that you only book guest rooms at the hotel using the details provided above.**