Join Leading Policymakers and Utility Executives to Explore How to Profit in an Uncertain Market
The 21st Annual Transmission Summit will provide the clearest window into the policy, regulatory and changing operational realities facing the industry, and the business strategies leading executives will pursue to ensure reliability and seize development opportunities.
The Transmission Summit will focus on “Transmission Strategies for an Uncertain Market.” Leading policymakers, utility and independent transmission executives will discuss the policy and regulatory developments impacting transmission, as well as the drivers for transmission investment and new business strategies.
The Transmission Executive Exchange on Wednesday, March 7th will address “Resiliency in the 21st Century Grid.” Key executives will discuss the benefits and costs in planning and justifying investments to harden the grid against extreme weather events and cyber threats.
2018 Featured Speakers
ELECTRIC TRANSMISSION TEXAS
Director Regional Planning and Coordination
Senior Director, Policy & Economic Studies
John E. Lucas
GM, Transmission Policy & Services
SOUTHERN COMPANY TRANSMISSION
Senior Director, System Planning
Senior Vice President, Market Structures
Vice President, Energy Policy & Regulatory Affairs
CLEAN LINE ENERGY PARTNERS
Antonio P. Smyth
Vice President, Regulatory Services
AMERICAN ELECTRIC POWER
Senior Vice President
LS POWER DEVELOPMENT, LLC
Director, U.S. Regulated Grid Development
ITC HOLDINGS CORPORATION
2018 Participating Organizations
- ADVANCED MICROGRID SOLUTIONS
- CITIGROUP, INC.
- CLEAN LINE ENERGY PARTNERS
- CTC GLOBAL CORPORATION
- CUSTOMIZED ENERGY SOLUTIONS
- DOMINION VIRGINIA POWER
- DTE ENERGY
- ELECTRIC TRANSMISSION TEXAS LLC
- EOS ENERGY STORAGE
- GENSCAPE, INC.
- GRID STRATEGIES LLC
- HOMELAND SECURITY EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY
- HUSCH BLACKWELL
- ILLINOIS COMMERCE COMMISSION
- INDIANA UTILITY REGULATORY COMMISSION
- ITC HOLDINGS CORP.
- JOHN HANCOCK
- LINDSEY MANUFACTURING COMPANY
- LS POWER DEVELOPMENT, LLC
- NATIONAL GUARD BUREAU
- NATIONAL GOVERNORS ASSOCIATION
- NEW YORK TRANSCO LLC
- NEXTERA ENERGY
- NORTHERN INDIANA PUBLIC SERVICE CO.
- PJM INTERCONNECTION
- POWER ENGINEERS, INC.
- SOUTHERN COMPANY TRANSMISSION
- SOUTHWEST POWER POOL
- STARWOOD ENERGY GROUP GLOBAL, LLC
- THE GEORGE WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY
- TRANSOURCE ENERGY
- US DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY
- WILKINSON BARKER KNAUER, LLP
- WINSCONSIN PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION*
To learn more about sponsorship benefits, please contact
Jeffrey Shapiro at email@example.com or call 818-888-4444 ext 65.