Meet the Key Players from Development to Finance and Explore Huge Growth Prospects in Today’s Hottest Market!
The renewable energy market is rapidly growing in the southeastern U.S. The abundance of resources and the demand from corporate and other consumers for clean energy are driving utilities, state commissions, corporations and other consumers to develop and procure solar power and other renewables.
Droves of developers are looking to satisfy pent up demand for cheap, clean energy. However, the renewable energy market in the Southeast is currently experiencing significant changes. Major new utility procurements and green tariff programs are rolling out in areas previously developed via PURPA contracts and corporate offtake agreements, while new types of investors and financial structures are significantly changing project dynamics. Developers and suppliers must work closely with utilities, consumers and financiers to create innovative, economically viable, and ultimately profitable projects.
Southeast Renewable Energy is the networking event where the entire southeast renewable energy community gathers to get the latest insights into the market and to meet key players. It is your best chance to:
- Learn about the key trends impacting renewable energy project development, finance and investment
- Meet with utility procurement managers
- Engage in networking and deal-making with the decision-makers driving the industry forward
PLUS! Attend the Pre-Summit Briefing, Southeast Renewable Energy Policy, Procurement, and Program Frameworks to assess how legislative and regulatory policy initiatives are driving renewable energy market growth in NC, SC, VA, GA, FL, MS, LA, and AL.
Executive Director, Public Staff
NORTH CAROLINA UTILITIES COMMISSION
Head of Regulatory and Utilities
Commissioner Sam Britton
MISSISSIPPI PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Todd R. Flowers
Senior Business Development Manager
Senior Manager, Origination
Director of Public Policy for the Southeast
President & CEO
Lauren “Bubba” McDonald
GEORGIA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Senior Loan Officer
LIVE OAK BANK
Chief Commercial Officer
VIVINT SOLAR INC.
Manager, DER Policy
SOUTHERN COMPANY SERVICES
- 25x’25 Alliance
- 8minutenergy Renewables LLC
- Alabama Environmental Council
- Alabama Solar Association
- Apex Clean Energy
- Arkansas Advanced Energy Association
- Avangrid Renewables
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- BayWa r.e. Solar Projects
- Beacon Energy LLC
- Blanco Tackabery
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Burns & McDonnell
- Candela Renewables
- Capital Dynamics
- Catalyst Energy Group
- Cavanaugh & Associates
- Center for Resource Solutions
- Central Virginia Community College
- Chint Power Systems America Co.
- Chord Capital
- City of Charlotte
- City of Tallahassee, FL
- Consulate General of Canada
- Coronal Energy
- D.C. Public Service Commission
- Dadeni Solar, LLC
- Duke Energy
- E.ON Climate and Renewables
- E4 Carolinas
- Ecoplexus, Inc.
- EDF Renewables
- Electric Power Development Co.,Ltd.
- Energy Alabama
- Entergy Corporation
- EOS Capital Advisors
- Eurus Energy
- Faleme Energie
- First Solar
- Florida Power & Light
- Florida Renewable Partners, LLC
- Florida Solar Energy Industries Association (FlaSEIA)
- GameChange Solar LP
- Georgia Public Service Commission
- Green Power EMC
- GreeneHurlocker, PLC
- Gulf States Renewable Energy Industries Association
- Heelstone Energy
- Hexagon Energy
- Ingersoll Rand
- International Paper
- JinkoSolar (U.S.) Inc.
- Johnson Development Associates
- K&L Gates
- Kansai Electric Power Company
- Kleinfelder, Inc.
- Kleinschmidt Associates
- kWh Analytics
- Landmark Dividend
- Lightsource BP
- Lincoln Clean Energy, LLC
- Live Oak Bank
- Marine Fasteners
- McGuireWoods LLP
- Mirasol Solar/Florida Community Solar
- MVP Capital, LLC
- NC Clean Energy Technology Center
- NC Sustainable Energy Association
- NextEra Energy Resources, Inc.
- Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
- O2 emc / O2 energies
- Origis Energy USA, Inc.
- PCI Solar
- Peak Clean Energy, LLC
- Policy Strategy & Insight, LLC
- Prudential Capital Group
- Public Service Commission of South Carolina
- Radiance Solar
- Reach Construction Group, LLC
- Recurrent Energy
- S&P Global Market Intelligence
- SAFER Alliance
- Secure Futures
- Seminole Financial Services
- Sempra Renewables
- Shikoku Electric Power Co., Inc.
- Signal Energy Constructors
- Silicon Ranch
- Smith Moore Leatherwood
- Sofos Harbert
- SolAmerica Energy
- Solar Renewable Power Systems
- Solarpack Development
- Solutions from the Land
- South Carolina Solar Business Alliance
- Southeastern Wind Coalition
- Southern Alliance for Clean Energy
- Southern Company
- Southern Current
- Southern Renewable Energy Association
- Standard Solar
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strata Solar
- Sunrun, Inc.
- SunTrust Bank
- SWEB Development USA
- Swift Current Energy
- Tenaska Power Services Co.
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- Tokyo Gas America Ltd.
- Tradewind Energy
- U.S. Bancorp Community Development Corporation
- UKA North America LLC
- Urban Grid Solar Projects, LLC
- Virginia Renewable Energy Alliance (VA-REA)
- Virginia Solar LLC
- Vivint Solar Inc.
To learn more about sponsorship benefits, please contact Jeffrey Shapiro at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 818-888-4445 ext 65
For Government, End-User and Non-Profit pricing, click here.
*Special attendee rates subject to verification by Infocast
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Risk-Free Early Bird
Take advantage of the Early Bird rates risk-free! If an Early Bird registration is later canceled, an administrative charge will not be applied and the full tuition amount will be refunded.
For teams of three or more from the same organization, the third and subsequent registrants qualify for a 50% discount. Discounts cannot be combined.
Cancellation, Refund & Credits
Should you be unable to attend, a refund, less a $195 administrative charge, will be made for cancellations received more than 10 business days before the event. We will be pleased to transfer your registration to another member of your company, or credit the registration to another Infocast event if you register within 6 months from the date of this event. If the event is canceled, Infocast’s liability is limited to the refund of the event registration fee opnly.
Community Networking Disclaimer
Accessing the Infocast Event Community system is, in financial terms, equivalent to attending the event; no refunds or credits will be made to users thereafter.
Photography & Videography
Photography and/or videography may take place on-site at Infocast events. By agreeing to the terms and conditions, you are consenting that you or your likeness may be photographed or recorded and used in future Infocast materials for marketing, promotional or creative purposes.
Need Help with Registration?
Give Us a Call: (818) 888-4445 x10
The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North
7 Concourse Parkway NE
Atlanta, GA 30328
Room Rate: $179.00
Reservation Call-In #: 888-627-8407 or (770) 395-3900
Reservation Link: Southeast Renewable Energy Summit 2018
Cutoff Date: Monday, October 15, 2018
Group Name: Southeast Renewables 2018
**WARNING: Do not book with Travel Partner International (TPI) or Exhibition Hotel Management for this event. As we have not partnered with any outside booking companies we advise that you only book through the official Venue Website or the reservation call in number provided in your confirmation email.**