Meet the Key Players from Development to Finance and Explore Huge Growth Prospects in Today’s Hottest Market!
The renewable energy market is rapidly growing in the southeastern U.S. The abundance of resources and the demand from corporate and other consumers for clean energy are driving utilities, state commissions, corporations and other consumers to develop and procure solar power and other renewables.
Droves of developers are looking to satisfy pent up demand for cheap, clean energy. However, the renewable energy market in the Southeast is currently experiencing significant changes. Major new utility procurements and green tariff programs are rolling out in areas previously developed via PURPA contracts and corporate offtake agreements, while new types of investors and financial structures are significantly changing project dynamics. Developers and suppliers must work closely with utilities, consumers and financiers to create innovative, economically viable, and ultimately profitable projects.
Southeast Renewable Energy is the networking event where the entire southeast renewable energy community gathers to get the latest insights into the market and to meet key players. It is your best chance to:
- Learn about the key trends impacting renewable energy project development, finance and investment
- Meet with utility procurement managers
- Engage in networking and deal-making with the decision-makers driving the industry forward
PLUS! Attend the Pre-Summit Briefing, Southeast Renewable Energy Policy, Procurement, and Program Frameworks to assess how legislative and regulatory policy initiatives are driving renewable energy market growth in NC, SC, VA, GA, FL, MS, LA, and AL.
Executive Director, Public Staff
NORTH CAROLINA UTILITIES COMMISSION
Commissioner Sam Britton
MISSISSIPPI PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Todd R. Flowers
Senior Business Development Manager
Senior Manager, Origination
Director of Public Policy for the Southeast
President & CEO
Lauren “Bubba” McDonald
GEORGIA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Senior Loan Officer
LIVE OAK BANK
Chief Commercial Officer
VIVINT SOLAR INC.
Manager, DER Policy
SOUTHERN COMPANY SERVICES
- 25x’25 Alliance
- 8minutenergy Renewables LLC
- Alabama Environmental Council
- Alabama Solar Association
- Arkansas Advanced Energy Association
- Avangrid Renewables Capital Dynamics
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Blanco Tackabery
- Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP
- Carbon Cycle Energy LLC
- Cavanaugh & Associates
- Chord Capital
- City of Charlotte
- City of Tallahassee, FL
- Coronal Energy
- D.C. Public Service Commission
- Dadeni Solar, LLC
- Duke Energy
- E.ON Climate and Renewables
- E4 Carolinas
- Ecoplexus, Inc.
- EDF Renewables
- Electric Power Development Co.,Ltd.
- Energy Alabama
- Entergy Corporation
- EOS Capital Advisors
- Faleme Energie
- First Solar
- Florida Power & Light
- Florida Renewable Partners, LLC
- Florida Solar Energy Industries Association
- Georgia Power
- Georgia Public Service Commission
- Green Power EMC
- GreeneHurlocker, PLC
- Gulf Power Co.
- Gulf States Renewable Energy Industries Association
- Hanwha Q Cells
- Heelstone Energy
- Hexagon Energy
- Horus Renewables
- ibV Energy Partners
- Ingersoll Rand
- International Paper
- JinkoSolar (U.S.) Inc.
- Johnson Development Associates
- JSD Management
- K&L Gates
- Kansai Electric Power Company
- Kleinschmidt Associates
- Kruger Energy
- kWh Analytics
- Landmark Dividend
- Lightsource BP
- Lincoln Clean Energy, LLC
- Live Oak Bank
- Macquarie Capital (USA), Inc.
- Marine Fasteners
- McGuireWoods LLP
- Mirasol Solar/Florida Community Solar
- Mississippi Public Service Commission
- Morgan Stanley & Co LLC
- MVP Capital, LLC
- NC Clean Energy Technology Center
- NC Sustainable Energy Association
- North Carolina Utilities Commission
- Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP
- O2 emc / O2 energies
- Origis Energy USA, Inc.
- Peak Clean Energy, LLC
- PepsiCo North America Beverages
- Pine Gate Renewables
- Prudential Capital Group
- Radiance Solar
- Recurrent Energy
- S&P Global Market Intelligence
- SAFER Alliance
- Seminole Financial Services
- Sempra Renewables
- Signal Energy Constructors
- Silicon Ranch
- SolAmerica Energy
- Solarpack Development
- Solutions from the Land
- Southeastern Wind Coalition
- Southern Alliance for Clean Energy
- Southern Company
- Southern Current
- Southern Power
- Southern Renewable Energy Association
- Standard Solar
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Strata Solar
- Sunrun, Inc.
- Swift Current Energy
- Tenaska Power Services Co.
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- Tradewind Energy
- Troutman Sanders
- U.S. Bancorp Community Development Corporation
- UKA North America LLC
- Urban Grid Solar Projects, LLC
- VF Corporation
- Virginia Renewable Energy Alliance (VA-REA)
- Virginia Solar LLC
- Vivint Solar Inc.
- WGL Energy
To learn more about sponsorship benefits, please contact Jeffrey Shapiro at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 818-888-4445 ext 65
For Government, End-User and Non-Profit pricing, click here.
*Special attendee rates subject to verification by Infocast
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Risk-Free Early Bird
Take advantage of the Early Bird rates risk-free! If an Early Bird registration is later canceled, an administrative charge will not be applied and the full tuition amount will be refunded.
For teams of three or more from the same organization, the third and subsequent registrants qualify for a 50% discount. Discounts cannot be combined.
Cancellation, Refund & Credits
Should you be unable to attend, a refund, less a $195 administrative charge, will be made for cancellations received more than 10 business days before the event. We will be pleased to transfer your registration to another member of your company, or credit the registration to another Infocast event if you register within 6 months from the date of this event. If the event is canceled, Infocast’s liability is limited to the refund of the event registration fee only.
Community Networking Disclaimer
Accessing the Infocast Event Community system is, in financial terms, equivalent to attending the event; no refunds or credits will be made to users thereafter.
Photography & Videography
Photography and/or videography may take place on-site at Infocast events. By agreeing to the terms and conditions, you are consenting that you or your likeness may be photographed or recorded and used in future Infocast materials for marketing, promotional or creative purposes.
Need Help with Registration?
Give Us a Call: (818) 888-4445 x10
The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North
7 Concourse Parkway NE
Atlanta, GA 30328
Room Rate: $179.00
Reservation Call-In #: 888-627-8407 or (770) 395-3900
Reservation Link: Southeast Renewable Energy Summit 2018
Cutoff Date: Monday, October 15, 2018
Group Name: Southeast Renewables 2018