Join Key Stakeholders to Fund Critical Water Infrastructure Projects
The Water Infrastructure Improvement for the Nation Act (WIFIA) was signed to accelerate investment in the United States water infrastructure by providing long-term, low-cost supplemental loans for regionally and nationally significant projects. This $12B measure will provide a variety of opportunities to address our nation’s numerous water issues; with an urgent emphasis on those in California.
Infocast’s California Water Summit will once again bring together a wide range of players in the California water arena, including cities, local municipalities, utilities and other commercial end-users, EPCS/developers, investors, financiers, technology, equipment and other solutions providers and other water stakeholders.
Connect with industry leaders and network with key regulators in order to explore new opportunities in public funding available for water infrastructure, as well as review the new regulations governing the water usage.
Sign up today to get the latest insights and lessons learned from successfully-funded water projects and determine how to maximize project fundability from both public and private water projects!
Plus, be sure to attend the Pre-Summit Briefing: Developing Successful Water P3s to learn about critical elements of public-private partnerships essential to developing California’s much-needed water infrastructure.
Interested in Speaking at our California Water Summit?
Contact Laura Garcia
818-888-4445 ext 11
Become a Sponsor & Increase Brand Awareness
Contact Peggy Franzino
818-888-4445 ext 23
Develop Successful P3s!
Our intensive 1/2 Day Workshop will provide insights into creating P3s to develop California Water Infrastructure.
Previous Participating Organizations
- Allen & Overy LLP
- American Water
- Brezack & Associates
- BMO Capital Markets
- California Department of Water Resources
- California Manufacturers & Technology Association
- California Natural Resources Agency
- California Office of Emergency Services
- California State Assembly
- California State University Channel Islands
- California State University Los Angeles
- California Water Resources Control Board
- California Water Science Center, USGS
- City of Alameda
- City of Dublin
- City of Hayward
- City of Pacific Grove
- City of Salinas
- City of San Leandro
- City of San Luis Obispo
- City of Santa Barbara
- City of West Sacramento
- CTX Holdings
- Ernst & Young Infrastructure Advisors, LLC
- Foley & Lardner LLP
- Fresno State University Center for Irrigation Technology
- The Gallagher Group
- Goldman Sachs
- Haimann Engineering
- Invenergy LLC
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California
- MWH Infrastructure Development, Inc.
- PERC Water Corporation
- Poseidon Water
- Ponderosa Advisors LLC
- Renew Financial
- Renova Capital
- Rosedale-Rio Bravo Water Storage District
- Santa Clara Valley Water District
- SG Americas Securities
- Skanska Infrastructure Development Inc.
- Stanford University
- Stratecon, Inc.
- University of Adelaide, Australia
- University of California
- US Environmental Protection Agency
- Waterfind Global
- Western States Petroleum Association
- WL Plastics Corporation