The Primary Business Hub Where Decision-Makers Come to Develop and Finance the Next Wave of Utility Scale Solar Projects
Infocast’s 9th Annual Utility Scale Solar is the premier business hub where decision–makers gather to drive the utility scale solar sector forward. This high value networking event brings together the entire utility scale solar community to get the latest industry insights and meet other key players in the market.
The Summit Will Take an In-Depth Look at:
- The drivers that will provide development opportunities in 2018, 2019 and beyond
- What will shape the origination landscape in non-RPS markets
- How the corporate market is evolving, and what corporates are seeking
- Lessons learned about utility scale project development
- Where Western integration is heading and what the impacts will be on utility scale solar projects
- The outlook for financing projects and project M&A
Join us for Community Solar on October 18, immediately prior to Utility Scale Solar.
For full details, click here.
Just Confirmed on the Agenda:
Ron Stimmel, Sr. Program Manager, Global Renewable Energy Strategy, AMAZON
Plus, hear from Other Key Players
in Community Solar:
Clean Energy Collective,
NRG, Solar City and more!
Special Pricing Available for Government & Non-Profits!
2016's Featured Speakers
Business Development Director
DUKE ENERGY RENEWABLES
Senior Vice President, Americas Power Plants
PSEG POWER VENTURES
Perry H. Fontana, QEP
Vice President, Development
RENEWABLE ENERGY SYSTEMS AMERICAS INC.
Senior Vice President Origination
Senior Director, Development
NRG ENERGY, INC.
Chief Investment Officer
7X ENERGY, INC.
Director, Power Marketing
EDF RENEWABLE ENERGY
Clean Energy Sponsor