The NY Energy Revolution Summit will bring together utility, distributed energy resource (DER) providers, renewable energy, storage and other stakeholders to discuss how to create development processes that are workable and projects that are viable.
Previous Speakers Include
VP Project & Business Development
NEW YORK POWER AUTHORITY (NYPA)
Senator Kevin S. Parker
Ranking Democratic Member, Senate Committee on Energy and Telecommunications
NEW YORK STATE 21ST SENATE DISTRICT
Director of Policy and Regulatory Affairs
Senior Manager, Market Design
NEW YORK INDEPENDENT SYSTEM OPERATOR
Manager, Energy Transformation & Solutions
CENTRAL HUDSON GAS & ELECTRIC
NY GREEN BANK
Principal Analyst, US Distributed Energy
NATIONAL GRID VENTURES
Francis W. Peverly
Vice President, Operations
ORANGE & ROCKLAND UTILITIES
General Manager, Utility of the Future
Manager, Planning and Evaluation, Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
Past Participating Organizations
- Acadia Center
- Alliance for Clean Energy New York
- Apex Clean Energy, Inc.
- Blackrock Real Assets
- Bostonia Partners LLC
- Central Hudson Gas & Electric
- Clean Energy Collective
- Coalition for Green Capital
- Consolidated Edison
- Cypress Creek Renewables
- Demand Energy Networks, Inc.
- Direct Energy
- Distributed Sun
- Edison Energy
- Enel Green Power North America, Inc.
- Energy and Environmental Economics, Inc.
- EnterSolar, LLC
- Feller Law Group, PLLC
- GE Grid Solutions
- GI Energy
- Gotham 360
- Invenergy LLC
- National Grid
- Natural Resources Defense Council
- New York City Housing Authority
- New York Independent System Operator
- New York Solar Energy Industries Association (NYSEIA)
- New York State 21st Senate District
- New York Transco, LLC
- Norton Rose Fulbright
- NRG Energy, Inc.
- NYC Mayor's Office of Sustainability
- NYS DPS
- Orange & Rockland Utilities
- ProsumerGrid, Inc.
- ScottMadden, Inc.
- Sierra Club
- Smarter Grid Solutions
- SolarKal Stem
- U.S. Bank
- Vote Solar
- West Monroe Partners