Capitalize on Opportunities to Optimize Your Position in PJM’s Dynamic Market
PJM and its market participants are entering an unprecedented period of uncertainty following the results of 2020/2021 Base Residual Auction (BRA), marking the first time PJM’s capacity market will procure only capacity performance (CP) resources. The shift in the CP paradigm represents a fundamental change in PJM’s market rules that introduces new risks and new opportunities.
- Will winners and losers be created by transitioning to 100% Capacity Performance in this dynamic market?
- Will debates over state-approved subsidies and the PJM market continue to impact market participants? What will be the outcome?
- What is the role of renewable energy, demand response and energy storage under Capacity Performance?
- How will changing gas flows and supplies from the Marcellus impact the economics of new gas builds?
Infocast’s Mid-Atlantic Power Market Summit, set for October 24 – 25, will bring Policymakers together with Utility, IPP, DR and Renewables executives to examine the fundamental shift in PJM’s capacity market rules that are driving changes and creating new paradigms in the market. Stakeholders will explore state power policies impact on the PJM market, examine the opportunities for renewable energy, storage and DR and provide their perspectives on new projects in the PJM market.
The Pre-Summit Briefing, Navigating PJM’s Capacity Market: Identifying Risks & Maximizing Opportunities, set for October 23, will provide a deep-dive into the new market rules and inherent uncertainties surrounding PJM’s transition into 100% Capacity Performance. Attendees will be equipped with the tools and strategies necessary to identify and manage risk, and maximize opportunities to bolster their position by implementing key strategies in this highly important market.
Limited Room Availability
Interested in Speaking at Mid-Atlantic Power Market Summit?
Contact Robert De Santiago
818-888-4445 ext 58
Interested in Sponsoring Mid-Atlantic Power Market Summit?
Contact Maggie Trigueros
818-888-4445 ext 55
Director, Wholesale Market Development
Senior Vice President, Competitive Market Policy
Daniel R. Conway
OHIO PUBLIC UTILITIES COMMISSION
VP Federal Government Policy
PJM INTERCONNECTION, LLC
Senior Market Strategist
PJM INTERCONNECTION, LLC
John Rosales (Invited)
Commissioner; Board of Directors; President
ILLINOIS COMMERCE COMMISSION; NARUC; OPSI
Vice President & Deputy General Counsel, Regulatory
NRG ENERGY, INC
Vice President, Regulatory Services
AMERICAN ELECTRIC POWER
- American Council For An Energy-Efficient Economy
- American Electric Power
- American Municipal Power
- Calpine Corporation
- Consumer Advocates of the PJM States, Inc
- Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank
- Customized Energy Solutions
- EDF Renewable Energy
- FirstEnergy Corp
- Goldman, Sachs & Co
- Grid Strategies LLC
- Illinois Commerce Commission
- ITC Holdings Corp
- Maryland Public Service Commission
- Mid-Atlantic Renewable Energy
- Monitoring Analytics
- Moxie Energy LLC
- NRG Energy Inc
- Ohio Public Utilities Commission
- Panda Power Funds
- PJM Interconnection LLC
- RBC Capital Markets
- Renewable Energy Systems
- Standard & Poor’s
- Tangibl Group, Inc
- The Brattle Group
- Troutman Sanders LLP