A Who’s Who of Key Players Address the Biggest Changes to Generation Mix and Market Rules in Over a Decade!
The 6th ERCOT Market Summit will examine the proposed new market rules and economic drivers, and bring policy-makers together with utility, solar, wind, IPP and other executives to explore the potential solutions and opportunities. They will assess the potential impacts of an anticipated upsurge in solar capacity. Topics to be discussed include not only power prices and dispatch curve, but also how the changing generation mix will drive opportunities for storage, DR and aggregated DERs to meet market needs.
Join policymakers, utility, wind, solar and end-user executives to:
- Examine the potential impacts of the Hogan/Pope proposals on ERCOT market participants
- Reassess resource adequacy and asset valuation and portfolio strategies after coal plant retirements
- Get the perspectives of end-user, public power and coop executives on power development and delivery in Texas
- Hear how the coming enormous solar buildout will affect dispatch, price volatility and transmission congestion
- Explore the opportunities to Integrate grid-connected storage and other fast-responding, flexible assets in the ERCOT market
ERCOT Market Executive Exchange: “Resiliency in the 21st Century Grid”
Tuesday, February 27, 2018
Key executives will discuss the benefits and costs in planning and justifying investments to harden the grid against extreme weather events and cyber threats.
Vice President, Energy Supply and Market Operations
ELECTRIC TRANSMISSION TEXAS
J. Jolly Hayden
Chief Operating Officer
GOLDEN SPREAD ELECTRIC COOPERATIVE, INC.
John D. Jones
Managing Director – Origination
GE ENERGY FINANCIAL SERVICES
Managing Director Economic Consulting Practice
Vice President, Origination
President & CEO
ASSOCIATION OF ELECTRIC COMPANIES OF TEXAS
Vice President, Energy Market Operations and Resource Planning
Global Manager - Renewable Energy, Global Environmental Compliance & Sustainability
Senior Director System Operations
- AMERICAN ELECTRICAL POWER
- APEX CLEAN ENERGY
- APEX COMPRESSED AIR ENERGY STORAGE
- ASSOCIATION OF ELECTRIC COMPANIES OF TEXAS
- AUSTIN ENERGY
- BLOOMBERG NEW ENERGY FINANCE
- CENTERPOINT ENERGY
- CHAMPION ENERGY SERVICES
- CLEAN TX
- CPS ENERGY
- CRATYLUS ADVISORS
- CTC GLOBAL
- E.ON CLIMATE & RENEWABLES NORTH AMERICA, LLC
- ELECTRIC TRANSMISSION TEXAS
- ENCHANTED ROCK
- ENGIE RESOURCES
- FEDERAL POWER
- FIRST SOLAR
- FLUENCE ENERGY & IHS MARKIT TECHNOLOGY
- FTI CONSULTING
- GENERAL MOTORS
- GOLDEN SPREAD ELECTRIC COOPERATIVE, INC.
- HUNT POWER
- IHS MARKIT TECHNOLOGY
- JEFFERIES LLC
- LONDON ECONOMICS INTERNATIONAL
- LOWER COLORADO RIVER AUTHORITY
- MOTHERSHIP ENERGY GROUP
- NORTH AMERICAN TRANSMISSION FORUM
- NRG ENERGY
- ONCOR ELECTRIC DELIVERY COMPANY LLC
- PECAN STREET INC.
- PEDERNALES ELECTRIC COOPERATIVE
- POTOMAC ECONOMICS
- RECURRENT ENERGY
- RTO INSIDER
- S&P GLOBAL PLATTS (PIRA ENERGY)
- SKYLAR RESOURCES
- STRASBURGER & PRICE, LLP
- TEXAS INDUSTRIAL ENERGY CONSUMERS
- TEXAS SOLAR POWER ASSOCIATION
- THE BRATTLE GROUP
- THE TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY SYSTEM
- UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS
- WOYSHNER SERVICE CO.
For Government and End-User pricing, click here.
*Special attendee rates subject to verification by Infocast
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Risk-Free Early Bird
Take advantage of the Early Bird rates risk-free! If an Early Bird registration is later canceled, an administrative charge will not be applied and the full tuition amount will be refunded.
For teams of three or more from the same organization, the third and subsequent registrants qualify for a 50% discount. Discounts cannot be combined.
Cancellation, Refund & Credits
Should you be unable to attend, a refund, less a $195 administrative charge, will be made for cancellations received more than 10 business days before the event. We will be pleased to transfer your registration to another member of your company, or credit the registration to another Infocast event if you register within 6 months from the date of this event. If the event is canceled, Infocast’s liability is limited to the refund of the event registration fee only.
Community Networking Disclaimer
Accessing the Infocast Event Community system is, in financial terms, equivalent to attending the event; no refunds or credits will be made to users thereafter.
Photography & Videography
Photography and/or videography may take place on-site at Infocast events. By agreeing to the terms and conditions, you are consenting that you or your likeness may be photographed or recorded and used in future Infocast materials for marketing, promotional or creative purposes.
Need Help with Registration?
Give Us a Call: (818) 888-4445 x10
Hyatt Regency Austin
208 Barton Springs Road
Austin, TX 78704