The Premier Cannabis Event Brings Regulators and Policymakers Together with Cannabis Operators, Testing Labs, Equipment and Technology Providers
After two successful Cannabis Compliance Summits on the West Coast, we are bringing this highly anticipated event to Lake Buena Vista, Florida, January 17-19, 2018. The 3rd CannaEast Compliance Summit 2018 will help you navigate through various regulatory, compliance, legal, business and technical challenges, while trying to avoid the mistakes done in other states that have legalized marijuana. This has come to be known as the go-to event that brings the Cannabis testing labs, equipment and technology providers, operators, retailers and industry experts into the same room.
Pre-Summit Workshop: Developing Guidance for Food Safety, Compliance Programs and Technology Showcase
- Developing Guidance for Food Safety Regulations of Cannabis-Infused Products
- Creating a Compliance Plan
- Sourcing Compliance and Seed to Sale Tracking Software Demo’s
Catch a glimpse of our Cannabis Compliance 2017 event in Los Angeles, CA
2018 Featured Speakers
Director, Office of Medical Marijuana Use
FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
Principal Policy and Economic Analyst, Medical Marijuana Program
RHODE ISLAND DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS REGULATION
Senator Tom Davis
STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA
Deputy Director/Director of Laboratory Compliance
MARYLAND MEDICAL CANNABIS COMMISSION
MICHIGAN DEPARTMENT OF LICENSING AND REGULATORY AFFAIRS
Reggie Gaudino, Ph.D.
Chief Science Officer
STEEP HILL LABS, INC.
Arian R. Gibson
Program Manager, Division of Medical Marijuana and Integrative Therapy (MMIT), Health Regulation and Licensing Administration
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH (DOH)
COLUMBIA CARE LLC
Scottie Gordon, Esq
Michelle Larson, PhD, MPA
Director, Office of Medical Cannabis
MINNESOTA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
Food Safety and Marijuana Supervisor, CP-FS, Public Health Inspections Division, Department of Public Health and Environment
CITY AND COUNTY OF DENVER, CO
Vice President, U.S. Public Policy and Public Affairs
Nicole Quackenbush, Pharm.D.
Director, Medical Marijuana Program
NEW YORK STATE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
2018 Participating Organizations
- 3rd District of Oregon*
- AOAC Int.
- AmeriCann, Inc.
- Americans for Safe Access
- ASTM International
- City and County of Denver, CO
- Columbia Care LLC
- District of Columbia Department of Health (DOH)
- Eastern Food Safety
- Ermont Inc.
- Etain, LLC
- Evio Labs
- Florida Department of Health
- Frontline Real Estate Partners, LLC
- GW Pharmaceuticals
- Grassroots Cannabis, LLC
- Greenhouse Group, LLC
- Liberty Health Sciences
- Love’s Oven, LLC
- Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission
- Medicinal Genomics
- Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs
- Minnesota Department of Health
- National Environmental Health Association (NEHA)
- New England Treatment Access, Inc.
- New York State Department of Health
- Pallia Tech, Inc.
- PharmaCann LLC
- PurePenn, LLC*
- RTI International
- Rhode Island Department of Business Regulation
- Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP
- Seven Point
- State of South Carolina
- Steep Hill
- TGunther Group
To learn more about sponsorship benefits, please contact Maggie Trigueros at email@example.com or call 818-888-4445 ext 55